DLM2000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
The DLM2000 is a bench-top oscilloscope for electronic design or debug. It's ergonomic and easy to use, and packed with features. With bandwidths from 200 to 500 MHz and memory from up to 250 M points, you can be certain there is a DLM2000 to meet your application and budget. With the DLM2000's industry first “flexible MSO input”, you can choose to activate channel four as an analog input, or use it to acquire 8 bits of logic instead. Modern electronics include analog and digital circuitry—and the DLM2000’s flexible MSO input lets you measure both, including mixed signal triggers and decoding of parallel or serial bit patterns. Options available include functionality for CAN, CAN FD, LIN, SENT, UART, I2C, SPI, PSI5 and CXPI bus analysis, and power supply analysis.
- Horizontal Position and scale knob
- Dedicated Zoom Keys
- Four-Direction Selector Button Select key moves the cursor up/down/left/right
- Jog Shuttle and Rotary Knob
- Logic input connector
- Trigger Control Keys and Level Knob
- Vertical Position and Scale
- Large screen in a compact body
- Snapshot Key to freeze traces on-screen
- Graphical on-line help Key Built-in manual
WT1800E High Performance Power Analyzer
The WT1800E is a flexible and reliable power analyzer that guarantees power accuracy of 0.05% of reading plus 0.05% of range. It is capable of harmonics analysis up to the 500th order of a 50/60 Hz fundamental frequency. With up to 6 input channels, a wide range of display and analysis features, and PC connectivity, the WT1800E can handle broad variety of power efficiency and harmonic analysis requirements..
- 6 inputs on a high resolution display
- Guaranteed accuracy across a wide range
- Range configuration
- Harmonic analysis
- Power integration and auto ranging
- High speed data capture
- Flexible & automatic data updates
- DC power supply for AC/DC current sensors (/PD2 option)
- Motor evaluation function
- 761941 WTViewerE Application Software for WT3000E/ WT3000/ WT1800E/ WT1800/ WT500/ WT300E/ WT300 v
- WTViewerEfree application software
- User defined events and computations
SL1000 High-Speed Data Acquisition Unit
The SL1000 is a modular data acquisition system that delivers independent, isolated channel hardware at high speeds up to 100 MSamples per channel, with no compromise in bit resolution, memory depth, or data streaming performance. Choose from a wide variety of I/O modules for electrical and physical sensor signal measurements to meet the needs of any medium channel count application.
- Fast Acquisition
- Fast Transfer and Storage
- Easy to use
- Can operate "Standalone"
- Wide Library of Plug-In Modules
GS820 Multi Channel Source Measure Unit
The GS820 is equipped with two analog channels with each channel consisting of a constant voltage source VS, a constant current source IS, a voltmeter VM, and an ammeter IM. The two source measure channels are isolated.
Four-quadrant operation consisting of source operation (current source) and sink operation (current sink) is available with ranges up to 7 V and 3.2 A or 18 V and 1.2 A. The output and measurement resolutions are 5.5 digits. Other features include:
- Isolated 2-channel source and measurement function
- Source and measurement ranges:
- 1 pA resolution at extremely small current range 200 nA
- Generate arbitrary waveforms consisting of up to 100,000 points at 100 μs intervals
- Channel expansion through master-slave synchronization link
- Fast test speeds
- 16-bit digital I/O (model 765602/12)
Power Quality Analyzer CW500
The Yokogawa CW500 is a portable power meter that utilizes current clamp-on probes, navigation screens and quick start guides. These features enable user-friendly power consumption and power quality measurements in the field that conform to IEC61000-4-30 Class S.
- Power Measurement and Logging
- Power Quality Measurement
- User Support
- Analysis of Data and Report Generation