After understanding the problem the first process should be moving towards the auditing process to check the strength of the problem before getting towards the solution. As we are dealing with energy here we prefer energy auditing which is done under some parameters on the scale of which some ratings shall be allotted which marks the product with the grades of energy wastage. The main objective of this exercise is that it provides the crucial information base for overall energy conservation of the system covering energy utilization analysis and evaluation of energy conservation.
Steps Involving In Energy Auditing:
- Recognizing the quality and price value of various energy inputs.
- Analyzing current ways of energy consumption in different operations in the project. In other words load analysis is performed.
- Comparing total energy input and output.
- Identifying areas of energy economy in the project.
- Spotlighting wastage in major areas.
- Implementing energy savings where possible.
- Execute important measures for energy conservation.
STEP 3: After the auditing of the project this is necessary that, continuous monitoring and a hunger for the upgradation and improvement should be there. This makes the life of the energy conserved project long.